Marcel Kilgus writes:

> After all those printer issues I'm proud to announce the launch of my
> completely new web appearance. It's address is http://www.kilgus.net/
> and it contains all the latest news about QPC. The new pages are
> easier to maintain and therefore there is a good chance that I really
> will keep them up-to-date (beside the fact that I like how they turned
> out which was not true for my old page).
>
> To all web masters out there linking to my site, please update your
> links, I did remove the old page. Thank you.
>
> Reactions welcome, Marcel

Very nice! And all that reading must have done some good: your english is
excellent ;) I also applaud your troubleshooting section. Users should make
this their first port of call before troubling you. Perhaps some more issues
could be ported from the Versions section, with the advice to users to get
the latest update for their version. You may deliberately have left out
information of how to obtain updates?

All in all a great resource for QPC users. Adds value when theres not much
left to do with QPC itself ;)

Per

PS I sent this mail earlier but it did not arrive on this list. Instead I
got a message with the same heading in return containing what I suspect was
a virus! "New_napster_site.mp3.pif"