Tony Firshman wrote:

> On  Fri, 1 Mar 2002 at 18:23:13, Stephen Meech wrote:
> (ref: <00b801c1c14e$e2d67580$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
>
> >I have what I think is a disk image of a ToolkitII ROM which resides in the
> >Qlay directory on my PC, a copy of which you are welcome to have, but this is
> >clearly not quite what you are seeking.
> ... assuming this is Toolkit II, it is not PD.  We should be very
> careful as Tony Tebby is still active, and we need to keep him that way.

I totally agree Tony - that's why I was asking if someone had a copy for sale.  It is
the configurable version that I wanted which, IIRC, used to be available on mdv.

Regards,
Peter

Peter S Tillier        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily
those of my employer.