??? 19/3/2002 10:05:20 рм, ?/? Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ??????:

>How did it affect your fingers then (8-)#

Ahh now that you mentioned that, it's widely known that greek brains are housed in
fingers and that we breathe through gills :-)))

>I don't mean that - welcome back.

Why thank you :-)

>Of course we missed you.  Anyone who stays up late in Europe cannot miss
>the dialogues (almost conversations) between you and 'Dexter' when most
>of us here are tucked up in bed.

Hehe, however from what I had time to more cautiously review all the talk will come
from Eindhoven soon :-)
Hmm this *CAN* make or break the future of QL... so we impatiently wait...

--
Phoebus R. Dokos - Quantum Leap Software
Web and Graphic Design - Custom Program Solutions