Marcel Kilgus writes:

> >> What's "system asleep"? The button frame is still called the same in
> > I have no idea. In Thierry's ACP one configuration item asks you to
> > supply the name for "system asleep". Perhaps its local to ACP.
>
> Aha, ACP 4 doesn't have that option.

Not surprised. It was FI2 v3.31 ;) <-- (Dont know how to do sheepish grin
smiley) It says:

Name of "system asleep" Qpcac II button => system asleep (default value)

In fact, if I

    EXEP 'button_sleep'

in Job 0, I get a button saying System and in the jobs list theres now a job
called System asleep.

> > Since information is so sparse perhaps you could supply the rest of the
> > German list.
>
> Here's the thing list as it is:
>
> Button
> Button Extensions
> Button Frame
> Button_Pick
> Button_Schlaf
> Dateien
> Exec
> Hotjobs
> Jobs
> Kanäle
> Ljob
> Pick
> Sysdef
> Things
> Wake
>
> So most stuff is the same. I suspect the French list to be a lot
> more different, though.
>
> > Are the S*Basic keyword names also affected, ie its not BT_SCHLAF, I
> > hope?
>
> No, fortunately not.

Thank you for the info. I hope the documentary archivists out there are
taking notes too ;) Still waiting for the French translations. Perhaps
theyll have more time now after the elections ;)

Per