On 4 May 2002, at 23:56, P Witte wrote:

> Because I want to control my own button I dont want to use the BUTTON_SLEEP
> utility but the locking and removal bit, without apparently upsetting the
> windows in any way is what Im after.

Hi - I'm a bit in a hurry today, so no reply at leangth - on Thursday...
Just a question: do you want to mimick the behviour of button-
sleep, or do you just want to put your job to sleep in the normal
way (close wdws, open one for the button, after button click,
redraw wdws?).
PS: if you're doint this from basic, why not use " exep
'button_sleep' " - puts your job to sleep.

Wolfgang

PS: sorry, I can't help with the translations, always used the
english versions...