Hi Dave.

I tried to send a mail last night, but it hasn't made the list for some
reason... never mind!

Are you going to bring the Qeyboard to the NESQLUG show on Saturday week?  I
ask because there was a brief mention of it in one of the interviews Darren
B. & I shot for the first of our DVDs (editing & authoring are complete -
just testing/glitch-fixing now - should be done by the end of the weekend).

We're shooting again in Oxon Hill for a second DVD and it would be nice to
do a follow-up, if you're interested.  Don't worry if you'd rather keep it
under wraps - you're under no pressure at all from me to appear.
If you can't make it and would still like to contribute, then drop me a line
and we'll see if we can do so some other way.

And if anyone else reading this, and who's attending the US show, has
anything they think might look nice on the next DVD - or any
suggestions(politely, please!) - then please get in touch.

Best wishes,

Steve Reyal
[EMAIL PROTECTED]