Flew back in this morning from the US QL show - wonderful time (just got
home now!).  It was great seeing everyone again and am looking forward
to it next time.

There were several cameras in use so I expect that the pictures should
start showing up soon.

Jim

P.S. What's football?  Don't have time to watch anything these days (not
to mention that it isn't football season over here; but if you were
refer to some other sports...)