Morning Per,

I think the first thing we need to do is get a correct directory structure
and possibly a fill listing of what we have, and where it should be.
Once we have that, we need to update Wolfgang's source CD so that it is in
the correct order - possibly on a QXL.WIN file. The current zip files are
full of absolute file names - win1_u$$_dv3_ee_xxxxxxxx etc, rather than a
relative path name - which is a shame.

Then we can start messing around as we all have a common starting point,
file names, tree structure etc.

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar