At 12:44 μμ 27/7/2002, you wrote:

> > OK, sorry to trouble everyone - I downloaded the manual from
>Dilwyn's site -
> > it is his mirror site on:
> > http://www.ql2k.50megs.com/qldocs/qldocs.html
> > which does not work...
> >
> > Thanks anyway.. Hvae a good weekend
>The mirror is now on www.dokos-gr.net/~dj/
>
>Not tried it lately though, it's updated by Phoebus...

And it hasn't been updated recently I am afraid as I have no time to even
breathe... I don't even have time to read the list...
Unfortunately my computer is turned on ONLY to write papers and do research
for college.
Thankfully, this situation comes to an end on Aug. 8th, when I write my
finals :-) and from then on until Aug. 26 I will be free to fix everything,
update everything and even finish most of my projects.
Tough to get summer session classes these days :-(

Phoebus