The message 'to class' allegedly from Ron, is in HTML format and carries a
payload called win98.pif which is AUTOMATICALLY run if you open or preview
the email (ok, in Outlook - but there may be others>)

Is there any way the moderators of these two lists can stop HTML mails
getting through, or have them converted to plain text so that this sort of
thing won't affect us again. I have this option on some of my other email
lists and it does reduce the crap that is sent through to me.

Just wondering.

Norman.

-------------------------------------
Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 0113 289 6265
Fax: 0113 289 3146

This email is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and
may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not an addressee you
must not read it and must not use any information contained in it, nor copy
it, nor inform any person other than Lynx Financial Systems or the
addressees of its existence or contents.  If you have received this email
and are not a named addressee, please delete it and notify the Lynx
Financial Systems IT Department on 0113 2892990.