On  Sun, 13 Oct 2002 at 21:28:35, Zane Lewis wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>>Do you mean West Coast of the US?
>>
>>If so, that would bring the West Coast tally up to 4.
>
>California.. I have 3 QL's sitting in a shed waiting for either me to hit
>the lottery, or someone to make a membrane cheap enough to ship here. Hermes
>boards are $160 a piece.. IF they can be gotten at all.
superHermes of course.
That is the full sH price - the sH LITE is about half that.
I make them fresh to order so they can be had any time (8-)#

There are other interfaces no longer though - Falkenburg for a start.
It works OK but the build quality was awful.
He had the pcbs made by a friend in Uni (he said).
One board I had to 'repair' had the traces each side of the double sided
board so much out of alignment that the pins of components had to be
bent sideways to get to the tracks on one side of the board.
.... but it worked OK.
There must be someone in the US with s/h interfaces.
I also think someone (an ex QL dealer) has a few. It wasn't Frank Davis.
Anyone remember who?  Don Walterman?
--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
  tony@<surname>.demon.co.uk  http://www.firshman.demon.co.uk
       Voice: +44(0)1442-828254   Fax: +44(0)1442-828255
  • ... RWAPSoftware
    • ... Voyager
      • ... Arnould Nazarian
      • ... Callum Davidson