I haven't had that many replies (a total of about 20 between the ones
on and off this list) and the golden 3D one is slightly ahead so far,
followed by the one with the little bird looking at the QL letters and
the one with the three coloured squares to the left is third. As I
could probably have predicted, my own entry has so far got the grand
total of 0 votes :-(

Dilwyn Jones