Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 11:27 PM
Subject: [ql-users] QL Keyboard Membranes

Since adding the guestbook asking people who are looking for membranes to leave details on my website, only one person has added their details.

Can those who wrote into the list yesterday expressing a similar desire, please add their details to:

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rwapsoftware/membranes.html

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Software