It seems me previous message did not get through.

Dilwyn Jones makes some magical things to make me read
}
} I'm looking for a program which would do (ideally) two functions for
} me:
}
} Convert mode 33 to mode 32 GD2 graphics

For sprite definition, I have such code in libxmenu.a (a C library)
(it's just a matter correcting the header and after it's only manipulation of bi
ts...) Source is available , of course!

}
} Convert mode 32 and 33 screens or PIC files to Windows graphics files
} like BMP or GIF or JPG or whatever.

I also have a pic2bmp program that work fine on my Q40 and QPC.
(as well as with native mode 4 and mode 8!)

} I'm pretty sure I've see a program to do at least some of this but
} short of ploughing through my entire PD library to check what each can
} do, I hope someone on this list can tell me to save a little time!

have a browser looking at http://jgrimbert.free.fr/ql/download.html

--
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος