I think that you are jumping to very wrong conclusions. I do not think that anybody was obliged to sign in your personal mini-poll. Alot of people (including me) have expressed their interest so far in public.

I believe that you should be (personally) worried why no one signed in your personal mini-poll :-) Is everybody avoiding you ? :-)))

Cheers
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 11:34 PM
Subject: [ql-users] Keyboard Membranes

Well,

It is a sad thing to say that only 5 people have added their details to the mini-poll I was running on the keyboard membranes.  I wonder if anyone else has received more response after several people on this list seemed to want new membranes??

Maybe it just reflects the fact that people on this list are not willing to actually put their money on the table (or am I wrong), or more hopefully, it is that the people on this list are using an emulator and therefore don't need a working proper QL!!

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Software

      • ... Tony Firshman