[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> However, many of the early commercial programs have been compiled with either
> Turbo or QLiberator.  Is there any way of writing a program which will
> generate the source code for compiled programs??

As far as I know Qliberated programs are mostly just tokenized
versions of the originals. The tokens are interpreted by the runtime
library. Due to this fact it should theoretically be possible to get
some sort of source output out of compiled versions. But as probably
nobody knows the token format anymore you can as well forget it. It'd
probably be less work to re-write those programs than to write a
decompiler.

Marcel

  • ... RWAPSoftware
    • ... Arnold Clarke