Thanks for the info, I have got Service Pack 1 and I think that I have
up-to-date drivers since I am listening to a USB FM Radio playing
beautiful music at the moment.

I have a feeling that it has something to do with BEEP but do not know
where to put the instruction so as to make it work!!

Regards,

Peter