On 5 Nov 2002, at 10:01, Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος wrote:

> In that case you can forget what I wrote :-) Although my
> assumption IS legally correct (Just looked it up (Cheesman, H.
> Business Law, McGraw Hill, NY 2000)) since Peter didn't obtain
> permission then D&D in turn doesn't have permission as well...

Sure, it's a simple chain of authorization.

> However I hope that everything is an honest misunderstanding
> (The last thing the QL world needs is problems of this nature)
> and let's leave it at that :-).

It's up to D&D now.

I mean COME ON GUYS.

All it takes is an email to me asking to be a reseller, paying 10
EUR for each new copy sold to TT and only selling the official
version.

IS THAT SO HARD??????????????????????????????

> Everybody knows so far that I do distance myself from these
> things and I wouldn't want my previous mail to be regarded as
> taking sides...

To be quite frank, I'm fed up with people doing everything they can
not to take sides (if there are sides to be taken).
(Sorry Phoebus, this rant is NOT directed against you).
I'm imposing this "not taking sides" on myself because, as the
Software registrar, I feel a certain duty to remain neutral.
Hey, we live in a democracy - if you don't like what I'm saying, just
say so (and if you do, too!!!!).
Heck, if you think D&D are right, say so, and also if you think they
are wrong.

Wolfgang
-----------------
www.wlenerz.com