On 09/11/02 at 21:46 Derek Stewart wrote:

>> The forst thing that popped in my mind after I read this was...
        ^^^
>Is this anything to do with the Forst that Bob Weeks described on the
>INTL.QL  on the Fidonet I think it was a drink induced image...

Well, it has more to do with the o key being next to the i key. It's not
like there are no typing errors in your emails :-) If it's very late, I
will on occasion miss the column completely and sign with Msdys instead of
Nasta, so as you can see, it could be worse. Or was that wirse?

N. (not risking it)