Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:
>> François Van Emelen's toolkit keywords list is now available from
the
>> QL Documentation page on my website, as a plain text file.
>
> Great Work François!
Indeed, I was surprised with the amount of information prepared in a
short time!

>> (warning: about 102KB download!)
> (why not zip it?)
I'm a bit short of space on my site, but may release some of the older
pictures from QL shows to allow me to offer the zipped version as
well. The fact that this file is heavily tabbed seems to cause
problems for some QL editors but seems to display OK in browsers,
that's why I put it on as plain text (I think François must have
exported it from DBAS or something) as I didn't have time to reformat
it.

>> The QL Net links page now includes a pointer to the World Of
Spectrum
>> pages, from where you can find copies of the QL Manual and QL
Service
>> Manual in Adobe PDF format in the Technical Docs section.
>>
>> By following the link from my QL Net page to Javier Guerra's
Sinclair
>> QL Spanish Resources page, you can also find a copy of the QL
Service
>> Manual in HTML format.
>>
> What a service to the community!
That site (World Of Spectrum) has an incredible amount of information
for Spectrum users. I would love to set up something like it for the
QL. At the moment, the QL DOcumentation CD is the best I can offer,
but at some point in the future I may get more web space if ever I
think I'll have the time to organise it all.

Wolfgang, do you have a QL website at all?

--
Dilwyn Jones