> if you are going to use PE and you want to do it 'easily' get hold
of
> EasyPtr (somehow) and there is a totally excellent tutorial
avaiulable for
> download somewhere (Dilwyn's web emporium I think)
Indeed, or can be emailed direct if you wish.

> Until I wrote that tutorial (oops !) I used to call the system
> DifficultPointer - ask Dilwyn, I had many a rant in those days :o)
I remember the "DifficultPointer" era well. It was largely my
inability to master it at first which caused the long gap between
Albin Hessler sending me a sample copy and me actually starting to
sell it via DJC.

It's not really difficult. Just a lot to master in one go. And a lot
of terminology to get used to. Norman's tutorial is a real step by
step basics guide.

--
Dilwyn Jones