??? 13/11/2002 1:51:39 ??, ?/? "Wolfgang Lenerz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ??????:

>On 12 Nov 2002, at 19:37, Phoebus Dokos wrote:
>

>> I have a problem with the mouse. I am using a MS
>> compatible 3 button serial/PS/2 mouse (worked great with superHermes
>> and the regular QL using Sermouse) but isn't recognized by SMSQ/E...
>> is there anythin I need to run? (I tried sermouse but it doesn't work
>> with that either...)
>>
>I've always used a "normal" serial mouse. That has worked w/o any
>problems - what kind of Serial/PS2 converter does it have?
>
>Wolfgang

It's using its own... as I've seen with most ps/2 - serial mice most of them have to
use their own adapters as they differ from version to version...
However I really am afraid that the I/O just gave away, as the mouse works as a
serial one everywhere (QL included). For fun I tested it with SerMouse on the QXL
(without DOS mouse driver) and it worked....

I just hope it's not the I/O card as it is a slim one and nothing else will fit in my
BookPC case :-(

Phoebus