POV does NOT write directly to the screen, it open a
scr channel and write there, does not write directly
to the screen location !!
You do not have to do basically nothing different to
have POV working on QPC or on Q60 , I doubt you have
an old version.
This is my setup :
- SETENV "POVINI=win2_pov" in boot file
- ex win2_pov_gccpovray;'+i'&nomefile$&' +d0'

Thats all, POV use mode 33 or 32 depending on which
platform is running.

Ciao
Fabrizio