Hi all,
Does anyone have a newer version  of MKPART than the one that shipped with SMSQ/E
2.91?
(Or at least some instructions for it?) Mine acts up big time, the numbers it shows
make
no
sense and I suspect it cannot read my Hdd's info correctly (It does format however,
but
the
partition sizes are totally wrong). On the other hand Phil Borman's QubIDE's v.2.01
partition_exe finds the hard drive immediately (Also says it runs on a Q40 - Nice
little
touch
there ;-) and partitions like a dream (Pity you can't use it with SMSQ/E)

I am not sure if I should use Atari FDISK from the Linux Distro instead... any help?

Phoebus