Hi Guys,

Just to let you all know, I now have fresh stock of the hot-removable
Compact Flash adapters from Phoebus Dokos in the US (Ta, Phoebus!)

I only have 4 at present, so first come first served. Email me privately
with orders and addresses, and prices/postage etc.

I however have a lot of the standard ones left - about 10.

Compact Flash cards are getting cheaper by the day, and are a great small
and reliable storage medium. These adapters work on Qx0, QPC, and even
QubIDE systems. I use one to transfer stuff easily to my Osaris PDA device
from my QL.

Anybody want to treat themselves to a nice Xmas present? :-)))

Cheers,

Darren Branagh.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]