In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
I have had an email with only attachments (no text) from Bill Horner -
saying they are Xmas cards.

Apologies and thanks to you, Bill,  if you  did send them intentionally.
If I were a worm writer, this is _exactly_ how I would send them.

I got similar emails last year, and I am afraid I simply returned them.

The only thing to do I think in the circumstances, even with Norton
running.
The other thing with a lot of these free Christmas Cards is the ability for the people who run the sites to trough off lots of email addresses for spam email. Avoid these thins at all costs.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK