> > will consider a small change to the DOS device in future versions
> > help me make Q-Trans more robust with the DOS device.
>
> Aha - so this may explain why I have had no joy trying to unzip
Qtrans
> transfered from Dos1_
This shouldn't affect it unless you were using an older QTrans to try
to transfer and then unzip via FileInfo 2 direct from the DOS device.
The "problem" I referred to with the DOS device was that attempting to
list files from a non-existent directory in a DOS device or if you
have files and directories starting with the same letters on the DOS
device or if you entered additional letters after the folder name
after pressing F2 or F3 to enter a filename the program could not cope
as it was not getting the directory name confirmed as it wanted to
when it tried to read the content.

Jon Dent has also told me that the current version does not stuff the
full directory+filename properly (bug) and there is a problem with
RENAME in some cases, though it seems to work if you press C to
continue when the error occurs. V0.08 imminent I think.

--
Dilwyn Jones