In a message dated 06/02/03 22:04:42 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Did you get any replies for this Rick.
I have a load of stuff that an X Qlr "gave me" I think QLPawn is in
there but have not had time to go through it and list it all to paper as
yet.
Two Miracle hard discs as I recall and loads of programming books in all
sorts of languages

I did manage to get a copy of QL Pawn which now works fine thanks Bill...

Are you looking to sell this equipment?? I am already selling a load of stuff for Quanta...
--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Software