In article <001a01c2d39e$80cce3c0$8d36fd3e@blackpc>, Dilwyn Jones
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>Better get a second drive, then they can both live in there together
>to keep each other company ;-))

Umm ... a 'marriage' then :-)

I have already discovered that with QPC2, QTrans v0.7 will not read the
CD as 'win2_' causing a 'freeze'.

Yet a direct command of 'dir win2_' produces the desired result.

Just about to download QTrans v1.00 this evening which may solve the
problem.

MicroEmacs v4.00 has no problem with seeing the CD.  So I know that the
CD itself is OK.

--
Malcolm Cadman