Sorry Colin for the problem,

I usually write Email without any formatting or lf setting (ie. I suppose that it
should be the Email program on the other side that should reformat the message
according to the window width).

Is it only with me that happens the problem?

To return on topic I was able to recompile the old assembly file of the patched Turbo
Toolkit keywords (BASIC_POINTER and similars) in order to make Masterbasic work with
multiple SBASIC. The problem was simply because the numbering of SMSQ/E increased so
much in the last 6 years (...) that the algorithm originally coded to distinguish
Minnie/SMSQE/others was fooled . I don't know if this modification could be of some
interest for the developers of Turbo Toolkit - all the sources were already available
from the very start. Maybe please contact me on my private Email (ergonatliberodotit)

regards

Davide