Norman writes:

<>
> >> Another minor project Ive been working on recently is fixing and
updating
> >> my asm2htm utility (big yawn, everyone!)
> No big yawns from me - I thought that it was a great little utility - and
> then it vanished !

Ah yes. Good old user no. #00003 of 00004, I seem to recall. To tell you the
truth, it became an embarrassment and so was withdrawn for the benfit of the
ql-ing public and my own reputation.

> >> Personally, I think the output is impressive. Whether anyone apart
> >> from me finds it useful is another question.
> I'll find it useful - when I get time to that is !

Im sure all of us on this list meditate over a few lines of the Smsq sources
before bed. This should make it easier.

Per