Is there an interest in a December 2003 date ?  Or even a January 2004 ?
Assume Sunday as being the day for the event.
Permanent 'fault' - it is not my email address (8-)#
(see below).

January 2004 is better for me.  December is always a very busy month
(weekend wise)

Sorry for the delay in following this up but a quirk in the Turnpike settings has meant that I have been unable to send to this list. I think I have fixed it now - in fact if you can see this at all it means I have.

I normally hold the Hove show late Feb or Early March. This year's was later because of the AGM but, if you want to go for a London show in January I will move the Hove one to the end of April. Is that OK for everyone ?
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.