De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de
Phoebus Dokos
Envoyé : samedi 5 juillet 2003 16:05
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [ql-users] DIN 41612 cable.

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 13:31:57 +0200, Jimmy MONTESINOS
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone knows how to get a PCB DIN 41612 cable
> ( QL Expansion slot ) male and female ? Is there any
> QL reseller sell this such of cable ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jimmy.

Depends on what you want to do with it Jimmy. If it's for repositioning
mainboard inside a PC case, then you should get the Mplane by TF
Services
(Available with a Credit Card from Q-Branch too). If you want simply to
not
have the "mile-long QL syndrome", You'll have to make it yourself, or
locate an old ABC Elektronik one (many vendors actually had these in the

old days, but now you're probably going to find it in a UK QUANTA
workshop
second-hand exchange/sale)

Phoebus
--
Phoebus Dokos - Undergrad in MIS
Eberly College of Business - Indiana U. of PA