Tony Firshman wrote:
On  Thu, 10 Jul 2003 at 09:10:22, Laurence Reeves wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

Peter Fox wrote:

The whole point about this is that it is a *twin* engined plane which
means that it goes even when one stops (I have never had this happen
to  me).

When I flew with you, you did have one that didn't start...

... actually, it was just that you were waiting for it to sound
perfect... while we were taxiing up for take-off.

I can certainly recommend the whole experience - nothing quite like it.

Fancy coming to Germany? I don't have the date to hand, but is likely a Friday to Sunday trip - in October?

Dunno... I'm still being lazy... I'll think about it.

--
Lau
http://www.bergbland.info