On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:19:24 +0200, Wolfgang Lenerz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On
Expect a wayward American missile to fly low over you soon... (just
pray it has a QL controlling it not a PC!)

No, no, let it have a PC by all means -it'll probably go down somewhere in the ocean (a blue screen of death...)

My thoughts exactly... do you really want us to die? With a QL controlled missile, it would probably before crashing on us, would empty our bank accounts first ;-)

Phoebus
--
Phoebus Dokos - Undergrad in MIS
Eberly College of Business - Indiana U. of PA