Quoting "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> So, the problem now is who is going to do it, and not only that, but
> MAINTAIN it. Its all very well putting it up to being with, but it would be
> a dead loss if not updated very regularly.

I have sinclairql.{net,org,com} registered now.  I'll be putting up postnuke
and a few other things.  The idea of a program list
with "maintainers"/developers, home site links, and latest version is a great
idea.  I know a few of you guys do keep rather up-to-date sites, so I don't
want to take away from that, but I like this latest idea of having this list.
I'll give it a go and see how long it stays current.  I'll be putting it up at
sinclairql.net over the next week or so.  May have to write some custom (php?)
script to handle the program version thing.  I think http://www.bebits.com is
kinda close...  (I have a bebox running BeOS sitting right ABOVE the pQL).

Mark