In a message dated 24/07/2003 12:12:47 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

don't seem to be able to get QPCII running in 1280x1024 mode. It
starts and runs without complaint, but when checked using SCR_YLIM
it's actually running in 1280x960 mode. It could have been doing this
for years without me noticing, but I've just replaced the monitor for
a 1280x1024 LCD, so its fairly obvious now. Has anyone else had this
problem?

I have just tried it with the latest QPCII and it works on my monitor... Are you sure that you have set your Windows screen settings to 1280 x 1024 resolution before starting QPCII as this will affect the resolution on QPC II....

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services