Actually, there is enough power to run Unreal Tournament, Quake 3, and the uQLx-macOSX at once. Unfortunately, with most of the games, if they are running they take over the entire monitor and block the others. But you could happily have your uQlx running background tasks if it doesn't have to draw on the screen :)

By the way, the only way I have time to see how fast the games run is to set them into their frame unlimited demo modes and leave them running overnight. We do have real game testers though that do have the unfortunate job of having to really play them.

jim