Thierry Godefroy makes some magical things to make me read
} Hi again !
}
} A big thank you to Marcel who sent me a copy of his SMSQ/E
} version (3.01) for the SGC: it works like a charm...
}
} I guess the problems I encountered are the result of buggy
} sources in the SMSQ/E v3.01 CD-R that Wolfgang sent to me.
} That's probably also why the QXL version doesn't work when
} compiled from them (anyone with a working QXL version of
} SMSQ/E v3.01 ?)...

Noop...

I only tried v3.01 yesterday evening: builds and works like
a charm on my Q40... once I found the right sources...

I think I like WP_MOVEMODE... I had to read the documentation to
use it (first I thought the 'move' was broken...),
but it was really worth it!

Even with cache disabled, it's amazing!