On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:56:21 +0200 (MET DST), Jerome Grimbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jimmy MONTESINOS makes some magical things to make me read

} For me the first one need a login.

(about smsq.free.fr)
Not anymore, it's dead or available again (according to the point-of- view).
It was done by Thierry Godefroy, a few years ago, but due to
a server crash while Thierry was at sea, it disappeared.
I said "Not anymore", because part of it was really password protected.
(there was the complete QLCF download area there!)

} I got an 404 error on the second one.
(about http://www.dokos-gr.net/smsrepository/indexsms.html)
Me too!
But shorten the URL and you will be pleased (i.e. remove the last part!)

The "indexsms.html" was only valid when the repository was located at: http://www.dokos-gr.net/~dj/

It has since then been converted to "index.html" (does not require to be typed) since I moved it to it's own directory.

In any case this whole discussion is rather pointless with Thierry back and his repository back on line. I was going to take my "mirror" down in a few days anyway., so better remove it from your links :-)

Phoebus

--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)
Visit the uQLX-win32 homepage at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlx.html>