Hi all,
I need a Dual Channel (ie 4 ide drives) controller for a Q40 if anyone has a spare one. I can either buy it or exchange with a brand new ED drive (plus disks)

Anyone interested for exchange, or having an extra controller? You can even have my old one too?

Phoebus

--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)
Visit the uQLX-win32 homepage at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlx.html>