On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:58:08 +0100, Roy wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Oooops, sorry, private email got sent to the list by mistake.

Since it sneaked through, he was talking about:

http://homepages.tesco.net/dilwyn.jones/qlrogues/qlrogues.html

Several questions spring to mind about this.

Why has Dave Walker got two white beams coming out of his nose ?

When did Damian Hirst pickle Enrico Tedeschi's head ?

Why is Lau Reeves lying in bed ? and is he being interrogated by Tony Firshman ?

When did Tony Tebby become a boy scout ?

and finally when did Marcel ever look so clean cut ?

Answers on a postcard please.

I have a couple of answers for you Roy ;-) (And a Question)

There's no two white beams coming out of Dave Walker's nose. You are apparently referring to his aura emanating from his third eye. It is apparent that all decent luminaries have ESP abilities ;-). AFAIK Dilwyn's ECTOQLCAMERA (Short for Ectoplasm Quantum image manipuLator Camera) is not that advanced (it still runs on DOS that's why :-D ).

Lau Reeves is not in bed. I have it on good authority (from the grapevine of course) that this was from a clip of the (unreleased as of yet) masterpiece of Franco Jeffireli's "The Saint of Minerva: His Life and Times".

What I really would like to know is:

a. What the heck am I doing in there? (Especially without my transparency set ;-) hehe and ...
b. Why are you wearing a Ziggy Stardust outfit? :-D

(There said it ;-)

Phoebus (all in good fun of course)
--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)