On  Thu, 11 Sep 2003 at 17:09:24, TonyTebby wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>Roy wood asked
>>
>> When did  Tony Tebby become a boy scout ?
>>
>It's that Sinclair mugshot again
>
>A neckscarf is ideal for protecting the neck from abrasion after it has been
>splashed with concentrated sulphuric acid (but you knew that already, didn't
>you)
>None of this mamby pamby blowing air into the gas pipes in my chemistry
>lessons - concentrated acid fights,  attempts to add one more nitro to
>di-nitro toluene, etc.
I have to stand up for my mis-spent schooldays.

How about banger contents in a sparklets bulbs (the large commercial
size bulb), two wires with wire wool between sealed on with araldite.  I
put this behind a wall and moved the other side to set it off with a
battery.  The wall fell down!

I have not been active in terrorist circles since then (8-)#

--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
     tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://www.firshman.co.uk