On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:59:41 +0100, Malcolm Cadman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Michael Grunditz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

I recompiled elvis and got it allmost working on my Q40.

I go forward now to port VIM.

I hope that you are successful with the work.

On an amusing front ... 'Elvis' is known in England to be working down at the local chip shop ( fast food outlet ), ... and 'VIM' is a powerful cleaning agent that comes in the form of a white powder :-)

An elvis port already exists. Go to Dave Walker's site and get it...

Phoebus
--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)
Visit the uQLX-win32 homepage at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlx.html>