Jerome Grimbert writes:

You got the wrong end of the stick, Jerome. I believe Darren was talking
about WINDOWS, the Woefully Idiotic Nasty Destructive and Obnoxious Wrecking
System that is commonly found on computers sporting the much-loathed Intel
(Intuitively Non-programmable Topsy-turvy-Endian Logic-defying) chip. Since
WINDOWS is an acronym, the final S is not indicative of plurality, therefore
it is correct to say Windows IS.., although the subsequent sentiments
expressed by Darren must be considered to be erronous or mischieveous.

I HTH,

Per

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] makes some magical things to make me read
> }
> } I think its time to start a riot then -
> }
> } Aren't  QL's  rubbish??  Windows is much better.....
>
> Windows ? What's the relation between computer and house hardware ?
(excepted