Phoebus R. Dokos  writes:

<>
> It's a matter of cabling actually usually. However as Jochen said in that
> Sernet Special on QLT and I quote: "It DOES work"
>
> I have been using SERNET with: QPC to Aurora, QPC to Q40, Q40 to Aurora
> even QemuLator to Aurora and QXL...
>
> If you are using QDOS Classic however it WILL NOT work. You need the
> H.P.R's SimSer to emulate SMSQ/E's ports.

There are just too many variables: sernet version, cables, OSes, ports,
hardware, etc, plus virtually no feedback except some general error
message after every 5 minute hogging of your machines. Either
you have the luck of the Devil or your fortitude deserves a citation.
For the rest of us:  Its just not worth the pain. Forget it!

Per

        • ... Fabrizio Diversi
          • ... Tony Firshman
            • ... Fabrizio Diversi