Hi all,
if someone was trying to contact me via email these past few days, please note that my email accounts were down. You may have been able to receive email from me (since I am using a different smtp server for some of my accounts) but I did not receive anything from late Friday - ealry Saturday on. If anyone sent me an email, I would ask to send it again as I did not receive it.

Also I have replied to some people and the messages were lost (where I used my normal smtp accounts for outgoing mail). I will be sending all these messages again :-)

All the best,

Phoebus

--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)