> Blush - and no, no one should ask what Darren is talking about (we
all
> know better anyway I would hope).
We really don't want to know what you were up to "playing with your
QDT" when you sneaked off to your room at Montreal!

> And Darren, don't worry, there will be a little something extra
hidden
> in there for you one of these days :)
He doesn't know it yet, but there's 2 little things specially for him
in Launchpad too. Not forgetting the classic accidental one in an
early test version where the name DARREN or BRANAGH (forgot which, was
fixed weeks ago) used as a login or password screwed up the name
encoding algorithm for passwords. Hint, Darren, you can find one of
them by loading launchpad into an editor and searching for your name
(assuming I haven't taken it out and forgotten about it!)

After all this time we've both spent working on related but very
different projects, I'll look forward to being able to compare
products one day when they're both finished!

--
Dilwyn Jones