Per Witte wrote:
> > I also added a few new and updated pictures to the QL Rogues page:
>
> Oughtnt you to feature prominently on the page yourself, Dilwyn,
rather than
> skulking in some godforsaken corner of your web. I mean, whats the
point of
> calling it QL *Rogues* Gallery without you?
>
> Per

:-))

Just trying to protect the QL community from *having* to look at a
picture of me. Some of the pictures on there (no names mentioned!) are
bad enough as it is!

Now, if someone offends me in the near future I might just change this
policy ;-)

In fact, Darren Branagh reminded me of a (rather old) picture of
myself which might well go there...watch that space at the bottom of
the page!

I accept that people have a right to see who is responsible for that
dreadful gallery!

--
Dilwyn Jones