On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:49:57 +0000, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Wondeful!! Thank you Davide!!

I will look forward to playing it. I have wanted a hi colour ZeXcel since
I first saw the PC emulator, Spec256 - this even runs the games in full 256
colours.

I have an enjoyable few nights ahead, when I can get the time!!

Speaking of Speccy emulators (and Macs) you should also have a look at MacFuse (which is a great Speccy emulator) and at RealSpec32 -or- Spectaculator (Another great emulator) for Windoze.... even if it's only for creating the files to run with ZeXcel of course :-)

Phoebus
--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)
Visit the uQLX-win32 homepage at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlx.html>